HP Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/setup
The HP wireless printer is easy to install and offers clear documents. Print, copy and scan with one compact device that fits neatly into small office spaces. HP Printers gives easy, reliable, and affordable printing and copying for professional-quality documents in one compact desktop device. To get the simple installation setup guidelines, visit 123.hp.com/setup.
How to Configure Step-by-Step HP Printer?
Some different ways to connect an HP printer to the router.
- Firstly, switch on your wireless printer, and use the touch screen display to set up the HP printer in a wireless manner
- From the touch screen, click the setup button and choose the network option from the main menu
- Choose the wireless network setup wizard from the network menu. HP printer will navigate for the wireless router’s network. Choose your network from the list.
- Type the WPA/WEA passphrase for the network and then click done. Now, choose Okay to confirm the settings. Click Okay again to print the wireless test report.
- Now your HP printer is set up on your device
- Finally, download and install the printer driver 123.hp.com/setup page to complete the process.
123.hp.com/setup Driver Download
- Switch on your printer and the computer.
- Now open the browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup.
- Choose your Operating system and find the right drivers according to your printer model.
- Click on Download and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup
- After the download process is done you can see it in the download folder.
- Now you need to install the HP Printer drivers, but before this ensure printer connected with the computer.
- Open the setup file in the Downloads folder and then Run the setup.
- Now click on Install option and start installing, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Install 123 HP Printer Driver
- Your 123 HP Printer Setup is now ready to get used. Before starting with your printer now you need to install your printer to your computer.
- Make sure you did not connect your HP Printer to the computer through USB connection.
- Because this may interrupt the HP Printer Setup installation process.
- Now use the HP Printer Setup Driver CD to install the 123 HP Setup to your computer.
- If suppose your CD is outdated then you can download the HP Printer Driver from 123.hp.com/setup.
Wireless Setup of 123 Hp Com Printer
- First of all, direct to the control panel of the printer. Search the Wi-Fi Direct choice now.
- Click on the Wi-Fi Direct choice once it is discovered. Then scroll down to option Settings.
- If you discover the alternative Turn On, press on it. This enables Wi-Fi on your printer.
- The direct Wi-Fi technique allows you to connect up to five wireless devices.
- Even if the device has a USB connection, use this technique.
- Check the device’s internet connection before starting.
- Open the software for HP Printer. Go to the Tools option first. Additionally, open Device Setup Software.
- Select Connect a fresh device option afterwards.
- Click the Wireless choice for up to five wireless devices.
- You have finished the wireless configuration for the 123 hp printer Setup with the steps above.
- Your printer also promotes the Wireless Setup hp printer for mobile devices.
- See 123.hp.com/setup and find out how to set up wireless internet on a printer.